By Adam S Harding
The following article marketing tips are designed to help you get more traffic to your website through a systematic plan of action. It is not a quick process, but if you stick at it then your article marketing can significantly increase your web traffic.
* Long Tail Keywords – Traffic will come from long tail keywords and not just a major keyword. In my content creation strategy I focus on daily action and creating as much content as possible and submitting it to as many different places as possible. People will find it via some sort of long tail keywords even if I am not ranking on page one of Google for a major keyword.
* A Narrow Niche – To become a pro online marketer, I recommend really focusing in on becoming an expert on one specific field and to avoid being seen as the jack of all trades. So focus your blog subject on “how to get more blog traffic”, or “how to do article marketing”, or “how to build product review sites” etc. And then Google will more easily associate your site with related search terms for that niche.
* Daily Action – If you roll up your sleeves and write 3 keyword optimized articles per day and promote each of these posts and repeat this system day in and day out over the next few months then it will be hard not to make money online from article marketing! Also go the extra mile and repurpose your content onto document sharing sites, article directories, podcasts, videos, Web 2.0 sites and more.
* Backlinks – When you are marketing for website traffic you need to give each post a helping hand in the search engines. Submit each post to social bookmarking websites and ping them and give them some article directory backlinks. Repeat this process for each and every piece of content. You don’t need many backlinks to rank for low competition phrases.
* Call To Action – If your aim is to earn money online then I would suggest you include a strong call to action for what you want your visitor to do next. So if you want them to sign-up to your email list or to purchase a product or to contact you for more information then you need to tell them to do so within the post!
Consistent daily action on these article marketing tips will see more traffic to your website over the coming weeks and months.